Wednesday 2 April 2014

Contoh "Schedule Text"

   Good Morning, everybody.
Today i would like to tell you about my activities on Sunday.
Sunday morning, i wake up at 5 a.m. After that, i take a bath because i will go to Church for praying. I pray on Church at 7 a.m. Then, i go to Church with my family. Until arrive, i praying silent with my family until end.
   Then, i training for the vocal group on the Church. My group will perform at our teacher's weading on February. We will try tp be a good performance. We always training every Sunday until 12 a.m.
   After that, i go home for rest. First, i have a lunch at 12.30 a.m. Then, i go sleep on the bedroom anf wake up at 4 p.m. After that, i go to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, i watch television with my family and dinner together.
   Then, i go to my bedroom for study until 11 p.m and finally, i go to sleep. Before it, i praying to God.
   Ok, that's my habitual action every Sunday. Thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment